Franchised dealers and car manufacturers have one more day to secure early bird rate tickets for the AM and Auto Trader Digital Marketing Conference on February 4.
The event takes place at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry and will feature speakers ranging from automotive digital experts through to dealers on the frontline, all sharing their views on how to stay ahead in the ever changing digital landscape.
As well as listening to a number of digital experts throughout the day, delegates will also have the opportunity to get involved with interactive workshops and attend the digital fair which will help dealer professionals learn more about the latest in emerging technologies, digital innovations and social media solutions.
• Conference moderator - Kate Russell, BBC & CNBC technology reporter
• Andrew Lloyd Gordon, digital marketing expert
• Mark King, group internet sales and marketing manager, Benfield Motor Group (Dealer case study)
• Nick King, market research director, Auto Trader
• Scott Sinclair, industry manager - automotive, Google
• James Intriligator, PhD, professor of innovation and consumer psychology, Bangor University
• Jessica Wilkie, business director, Wunderman (the worlds number 1 digital and CRM agency)
Dealers can book tickets at the early bird rate of £175 + VAT until the end of January 17. Please contact Nicola Baxter on 01733 468289, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://digital-marketing.am-online.com/ for more information.