As we enter a new decade, it’s a perfect time to take stock and review the current aftersales journey and how this can be improved to be a key revenue driver for dealers.
Currently, CDK Global commissioned research has shown that 1 in 3 consumers don’t hear from their dealer after they have bought their latest car.
To provide key guidance for dealers in 2020, this session will look to discuss:
* The importance of aftersales today
* Consumer research data describing current attitudes towards aftersales
* Qualitative feedback from dealers on how they engage with customers
* What can we learn from other markets?
* How can dealers improve customer experience and turn aftersales into a key revenue driver.
From CDK Global, our webinar will be presented by:
Michelle Mays, Marketing Communications Director
Curtis Blyth, Customer Success Manager
Paul Sargent, Implementation Consultant, CDK Global
If you are not a registered user your comment will go to AM for approval before publishing. To avoid this requirement please register or login.
Login to comment
No comments have been made yet.