All 72 Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles' centres and 24 repairers are now working to extended hours, up to 16 hours a day.
As part of VWC’s ‘working with you’ promise, every retailer and repairer is offering at least one of four following options:
- Vehicle drop-off on demand up to 8pm
- Availability of mobile service clinic vans *
- Open for business 13 hours a day, three days a week or more
- Open for business 16 hours a day, three days a week or more
Trevor Hodgson-Phillips, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles’ head of service and parts, said: “As vehicle downtime remains one of the most frustrating elements of fleet management, with this new initiative, Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles is helping customers manage their fleets proactively and efficiently.
It’s vital that we continue to adapt to the needs of the customer and offer the best service available within the industry.
“With extended hours now available across the entire Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles network, we are further strengthening partnerships with our customers, listening to them and offering them the service they need.”
* Available at selected van centres. Currently seven in action with a further three in the pipeline and more under consideration.
If you are not a registered user your comment will go to AM for approval before publishing. To avoid this requirement please register or login.
Login to comment
No comments have been made yet.