Vertu Motors celebrated the achievements of its top performing employees at the company’s CEO Awards, recognising the “depth of talent” within the AM100 car retail group.
Hosted by Vertu Motors chief executive, Robert Forrester, this year at Oulton Hall, in Leeds, the annual CEO Awards recognise the efforts of colleagues from every area of the business who have delivered exceptional performances and produced outstanding results.
The company’s board and management teams nominate a shortlist of managers from across the group’s dealerships and at its headquarters in Team Valley, Gateshead before Forrester selects the winners of the nine different category awards.
The winners of Vertu Motors’ 2020 CEO Awards were:
- The Tom Fairgrieve Company Person of the Year – Debbie Dankowycz of Bradford Nissan and Renault Fleet Centre
- Accountant of the Year – Lisa Taylor of Glasgow Nissan South
- Sales Manager of the Year – Johnny Best of Ford Worcester
- Service Manager of the Year – Scott Hampton of Farnell Jaguar Land Rover Leeds
- Business Manager of the Year – Jindy Sansoa of Honda Doncaster
- Parts Manager – Marc Orton of Exeter Hyundai/Renault/Van Centre
- Bodyshop Manager of the Year – Alan Clarke of Volkswagen Nottingham South
- Workshop Controller of the Year – Louise Hylands of Glasgow Nissan South
- Central Services Person of the Year – Bruce Clark, Group IT Manager
Forrester said: “The CEO awards are one of the highlights of the year for me. They recognise colleagues who epitomise our values and have passion and determination, qualities you can’t teach.
“Reading the nominations made me realise the depth of talent within the Group, and the number of outstanding people we employ. With 6000 colleagues in the Group now the competition was very fierce.
“Congratulations to all the winners.”