Executives from dealer groups DM Keith, Picador and Luscombe Motors will be on the panel for today's AM Motor Retail Review, sponsored on this occasion by OEC, to discuss market conditions and prospects ahead.
The topics on the agenda include:
- Q2 new and used car sales activity
- UK Government's move to step four of the pandemic roadmap and impact for dealerships
- Preparation for the September plate-change and opportunities to be grasped
The panelists for today's AM Motor Retail Review webinar are:
- Martin Nield, sales director of AM100 dealer group DM Keith
- Graham Jacobs, chief executive of multi-franchised group Picador
- Robin Luscombe, managing director of Luscombe Motors
- Adrian Lewis, global accounts manager at sponsor OEC
"Join us live to hear fascinating insights into the opportunities ahead for dealers and what the so called 'Freedom Day' means for motor retailers as more coronavirus restrictions are taken away," said AM editor Tim Rose, who will chair the discussion.
"Or if you're frantically getting that fast start to H2 trading just make sure you register and you can watch it later at your convenience."