The deadline is nearing for entries into the 2022 AM Awards, which will be presented at a gala dinner in London on May 12, 2022.
"Dealerships and dealer groups need to get working on their entry submissions if they hope to see their name up in lights at our first AM Awards event to be held in the UK's capital city after more than two decades," said AM editor Tim Rose.
"The deadline is less than a month away now.
"After the surprises that 2021 brought to our industry we're expecting to see some really exciting entries, and it will be fantastic to see hundreds of you join us at our new venue, the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel in London."
New categories for 2022 include the Leader In Diversity and Inclusion Award, plus the Independent Workshop of the Year Award and Franchised Workshop of the Year Award.
And the Online Consumer Experience Award has been expanded, with one for franchised dealers and one for independent motor traders.
The full list of 2022 AM Awards categories that are open to entries is:
- Online Consumer Experience of the Year - Franchised Dealer
- Online Consumer Experience of the Year - Independent Dealer (NEW)
- Best New Product or Service - Supplier Award
- Franchised Workshop of the Year
- Independent Workshop of the Year
- Best In Customer Service
- Leasing Operation of the Year
- Independent Dealer of the Year
- Franchised Dealership of the Year
- EV Dealership of the Year
- Used Car Dealer of the Year (Franchised and Independent)
- Leader in Diversity & Inclusion (NEW)
- Best Dealer Group (up to 10 sites)
- Best Dealer Group (more than 10 sites)
- Marketing Strategy of the Year
- The Community Hero Award
- Dealer Principal/General Manager of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
The deadline for all 2022 AM Awards entries is February 25.
The new venue is the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel in London.