Close Brothers Motor Finance has expanded its sales team in England with nine new appointments.
The new appointments include eight new account managers and a new sales manager in its Northern and Southern branches.
Lisa Cowley has also joined the company as sales manager for the Close Brothers’ Manchester branch.
She will oversee a team of account managers in the Greater Manchester area and help the team develop new business in the area.
James Broadhead, chief executive of Close Brothers Motor Finance, said: “The account managers will work closely with dealers to enable them to sell more vehicles, with greater peace of mind in the midst of compliance transition.”
The new teams will work with Ciara Raison, head of sales in the North and John Cassidy, head of sales in the South.
Close Brothers Motor Finance provides finance for new and used cars, motorbikes and light commercial vehicles in partnership with over 8,000 dealerships across the UK.
The motor finance provider has appointed the following account managers:
- Eddy Batley brings experience in financial and automotive industries, having previously worked for Yorkshire Bank and Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Yorkshire team)
- Andy Antal has almost 30 years’ experience in the automotive industry, joins the company from Jardine Motors in Milton Keynes (Leicester team)
- Vicky Hope has 19 years’ experience in the finance industry (Manchester team)
- Michael Brown who brings five years’ experience in the finance industry, joins from NatWest and Hannah Kime who has seven years’ sales experience, joins from a waste management company (Sheffield team)
- Adam Hollinshead brings 12 years’ sales experience in the drinks industry and Abbey Smith joins the company from TG Holdcroft Motors in Hanley, where she spent two years in a sales position (Stoke Team)
- Darren Edwards brings with him over six years’ experience in the motor industry, having previously worked for Ford (Southern Team).