AM Event Promotion
Following the success of last year's inaugural AM F&I Compliance Conference and feedback from the industry, we are delighted to be hosting the event again this year.
This year's conference will help dealers consolidate lessons learned and build on solid foundations to create a sustainable and profitable F&I business which is transparent and trusted by the consumer.
The format of the conference will be designed to encourage lively debate for a genuinely interactive atmosphere where different opinions, questions and shared experiences will be welcomed.
Our speakers include:
- Spencer Halil, director of ALPHERA Financial Services
- Nick Franklin, head of partnership & distribution, MAPFRE ABRAXAS
- Jerry Page, finance & insurance director, Mercedes-Benz UK Retail Ltd
- Russell Kelsall, a partner in the global law firm, Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP
- Adrian Dally , head of motor finance , The Finance and Leasing Association's (FLA)
The appetite to grasp the fundamental requirements of the FCA and understand how industry experts define best practice remains strong. If you want to ensure the perfect partnership of compliance and profitability, join us at the AM F&I Compliance Conference
Who should attend? More information here
A must for senior directors, compliance managers, sales and business managers, anyone who is responsible for ensuring the business adheres to FCA regulations.
Why should you attend? More information here
Read our 15 hard-hitting questions which between them our expert speakers will answer as well as many more.
To book your place please visit http://am-fandi-compliance.am-online.com/