The April issue of AM magazine, with exclusive interviews with online retailer Cazoo's CEO Alex Chesterman and Ford of Britain MD Andy Barratt, has been published today in digital format (access it below) and in paper format (posted to subscribers as usual).
Its content includes:
- Insights into Ford's plan to reduce its UK sales network and improve profitability
- Cazoo's belief that it will win share of the UK used car market by being a "customer-led" business
- Examination of the impact of GDPR two years on, and the essential tools for dealers to gather and manage consumer data
- The measures some UK motor retail firms are already taking to mitigate coronavirus
- Heycar's plans to help dealers with their marketing
- A first drive of the new Volkswagen Golf.
- The need for the industry to help women workers rejoin after their career break to start a family
To read the digital version of the April Issue of AM magazine and download it as a pdf file click here.
If you are not a registered user your comment will go to AM for approval before publishing. To avoid this requirement please register or login.
Login to comment
No comments have been made yet.