Dales Central Motors' Seat Scorrier dealership has been awarded the Spanish car manufacturer's UK Dealer of the Year award for outstanding performance in 2017.
The Cornwall-based retailer stood out from competitors due to cross-channel sale figures, staff development values and customer satisfaction ratings.
Dales Scorrier’s sales manager, Adam Gill, said: “As a franchise we believe that if you value your staff and customers then success will always follow, and this award is proof that it works.
“Combined with an award-winning product line-up and a brand commitment to affordability, the entire Seat network is enjoying a period of success, and we’re proud that our team has been recognised as part of this.”
With ten categories - ranging from new and used car sales, lead generation figures and fleet sales to staff development and customer service ratings – the awards promote employer excellence as much as retail quality and service.
A total of 11 awards were presented to winners on-site, they include:
- Overall Top Performer Gold Award - Dales Seat Scorrier
- Overall Top Performer Silver Award - Pulman Seat
- Overall Top Performance Bronze Award – Stoke Seat
- Sales Award – Pulman Seat
- Aftersales Award – Snows Seat Yeovil
- Loyalty Award – Duff Morgan Seat Norwich
- Satisfaction Award – Pulman Seat
- Fleet Award – Pulman Seat
- Most Improved Award – 1st place – Bannerman Seat
- Most Improved Award – 2nd place – Duff Morgan King’s Lynn Seat
- Most Improved Award – 3rd place – B & H Motors
Seat UK’s managing director, Richard Harrison, said: “With the great success Seat has seen over the past 12 months, this year’s awards was the most hotly-contested yet, and each winner has had to be nothing short of outstanding.
“Dales Scorrier has stood out for its all-round performance, excelling in every category to truly embody the Seat core values.”
As well as being presented with a trophy and certificate, category and overall winners also earned cash rewards for every staff member, with the Top Performer Gold Award winners receiving £250 each.