For any business, the key to its success is its people.
As Sir Richard Branson said ‘if you look after your staff, they’ll look after your customers’.
Customers expect a slick digital experience demanding new skills and a new approach to retailing. But the sector continues to suffer from a poor consumer perception which impacts its ability to attract the best people.
This conference aims to help automotive executives strip away some of the misconceptions of working in the industry and provide insights into attracting and retaining the best employees. Encouraging retailers & manufacturers to think outside the box, the event draws on experience of some innovative and forward-thinking dealers as well as seeking inspiration from outside the sector.
- Enhance and promote the professionalism of the automotive sector
- Inform, educate and inspire automotive colleagues
- Draw attention to industry initiatives and trail-blazing schemes
- Share best practice among automotive retail professionals
- Recognise the invaluable work of HR directors and their teams
- We need to search for inspiration – delivered by HR experts
- Explore new opportunities for recruitment and retention
- Understand the issues facing HR teams in the sector and provide potential solutions
- Highlight the IMI as the industry’s only professional body which boasts a 100,000 membership and 7,000 centres delivering qualifications
Develop your best people strategy with the help of AM and the IMI.
For latest thinking and information on the changing professionalism of automotive retail, join us.