BCA owned AutosOnShow.TV is launching a new marketing solution at the AM Digital Dealer Conference at Silverstone on Tuesday.
AutoComms is a centrally managed marketing and communications platform that creates interactive marketing messages around video and images created through AutoCapture.
Developed for vehicle manufacturers and retailers, AutoComms creates time sensitive interactive video content for car buyers researching online.
Managing director of AutosOnShow.TV Adam Price said: "AutoComms helps to direct customers to the right location by adding clickable links to on-screen adverts.
“Users can centrally control their content, communicate corporate messages and launch special offers as car buyers search for their next vehicle.”
Research in the 2015 BCA Used Car Market Report underlines how buyers are researching online and then making one or two forecourt visits to seal the deal.
“AutoComms dynamically leads potential customers on a journey to the dealership by delivering the right marketing message at the right time to convert browsers into buyers.”
Users can centrally schedule marketing campaigns based on make, model, derivative or any other search criteria desired.
The technology also automatically allows top and tail videos to be shown around different vehicle videos, and allows messages to dynamically appear over the top of the current vehicle videos, such as special offers or regional promotions.
Price said: “AutoComms delivers a new synchronised, multi-channel marketing platform for the automotive sector with unrivalled control and flexibility.
“The automated video marketing platform empowers many departments involved in the customer-buying journey.”
- Coordinated lead generation across all channels
- The ability to synchronise and prioritise marketing messages between manufacturer and retailer adverts
- Centrally control content, communicate corporate messages and special offers as car buyers search for their next vehicle
- Synchronise up to the minute offers on vehicle videos and deliver targeted call to action information
- Schedule marketing campaigns at any time
- Management suite means control is with the marketing department, not the IT department
- As AutoComms works using the AutosOnShow.TV API, content will be updated instantly wherever the videos are seen including advertising portals (subject to portal acceptance).