Rotary Watches Limited is an award-winning, world-recognised British design brand offering classic and contemporary timepieces. With over 125 years of excellence in horology, Rotary remains a favourite amongst watch buyers.
We are currently looking for a customer service Advisor to join our after sales department. You will be a motivated and well organised person with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service to our clients. You will liaise between the departments within our After Sales Team to manage the expectations of our clients whilst ensuring response are received in a timely manner. You will have excellent telephone and email etiquette with experience with answering high call volumes and emails and maintaining our excellent reputation.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Managing and responding in an effective and professional manner to all client enquires via telephone and email
• Booking in orders and repairs, liaising between B2B and B2C clients
• Ensuring all transactions are recorded accurately
• Administrative tasks such as invoicing and postal claims
• Processing refunds and Exchanges
• You may be asked to carry out additional tasks within your capability, in order to meet the needs of the business.
ESSENTIAL KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• Essential Skills and Experience
• Previous experience with working in a similar customer service role
• Polite and confident on the phone with excellent communication skills both verbally and written
• Proven experience of delivering exceptional customer service
• Good standard of numeracy
• Good computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Excellent Team Player
• Work well under pressure and confident with dealing with requests coming in from multiple channels
OTHER DESIRABLE SKILLS
• Experience working in an After Sales Department
• Experience using Microsoft Navision would be highly beneficial
• Experience within a retail or manufacturing company
• BUPA Cash Plan
• Group Income Protection
• Life Insurance cover
• Pension scheme
• 25 days’ annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday off
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive sufficient applications.
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: 8.30-4.30 Monday – Friday
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Representative, Contact Centre, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre, Customer Services, Customer Service Advisor, Claims Agent, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre Operative, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Operative, Contact Centre Advisor, After Sales Advisor, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.