Assistant Manager – Cardiff
Cardiff Assistant Centre Manager vacancy. Working a 40-hour week with the opportunity for development and progression within ATS Euromaster.
We will train the successful applicant to become competent in delivering the various services that ATS have to offer. You will be able to drive the team in delivering the best service to our customers and to support the Centre Manager with overall Centre operations, whilst having the customers best interests at the forefront of your thinking.
We will train you on all the mechanical elements required to succeed in this role, we just need you to bring a willingness to learn and a determination to succeed.
You don’t need your own tools, but you do need a valid driving licence and a track record of delivering results.
You will need to:
· Have or be willing to gain relevant industry qualifications (City and Guild (C&G) or Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI))
· Be able to lead and motivate a team
· Build effective and established relationships within a team to achieve the best results
· Show strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
· Demonstrate a flexible and interpersonal approach whilst displaying professionalism to achieve the customers’ demands in a timely and effective fashion
Should you be interested in a part time position don’t hesitate to call the recruitment team on 01952 212423.