Assistant Branch Manager – Leeds
Leeds Retail Assistant Centre Operations Manager vacancy. Working a 40-hour week with the opportunity for development and progression within ATS Euromaster.
If you are to be a successful applicant, you will need to be competent in delivering all fast-fit products and services that ATS have to offer. Be able to drive the team in delivering the best service to our customers and to support the Centre Manager with overall Centre operations, whilst having the customers best interests at the forefront of your thinking.
You don’t need your own tools, but you do need a valid driving licence and a track record of delivering results.
You will need to:
· Have or be willing to gain relevant industry qualifications (City and Guild (C&G) or Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI))
· Be able to lead and motivate a team
· Build effective and established relationships within a team to achieve the best results
· Show strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
· Demonstrate a flexible and interpersonal approach whilst displaying professionalism to achieve the customers’ demands in a timely and effective fashion
Should you be interested in a part time position don’t hesitate to call the recruitment team on 01952 212423.