A fantastic opportunity to work for our client a successful, family-owned business that has grown into one of the UK's largest autocentres. With over 50 years of independent trading experience, the company is proud to feature their modern premises in over 120 locations across the country. They are looking for an assistant manager to join their dynamic team in the North-West, who will support the manager in the running of the branch, developing the staff and providing unrivalled customer service.
Responsibilities and duties
- Carry out service and repair on all makes of vehicle.
- Ensure that Customers receive the best Customer Service.
- To ensure all sales targets and KPI's are achieved.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Centre and its equipment on an ongoing basis.
- Increase sales of products and services offered by the Company.
- Recruit and interview all employees for the Centre.
- Identify any training needs for employees to progress and develop within the Company.
- Support other centres, when necessary, and be available for work at the times specified by the Company.
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- Knowledge of automotive components, tyres, brakes and exhausts etc.
- Basic financial understanding, i.e. the meaning of revenue/sales; profit and loss.
- Determination to exceed sales targets and stay calm under pressure.
- Ability to build long lasting customer relations.
- Previous supervisory or managerial experience within the motor industry is preferred but not essential.
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Salary of £22,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience)
- Hours: Mon-Fri 08:30 to 18:00; Saturday 08:30 to 17:00 (with a day off in the week)
- Supplemental pay available for Sunday hours
- 20 days holiday entitlement, plus statutory holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Bonus Incentive scheme
- Training opportunities to further your career within the company
- Safety Boots & Company Uniform
- Clean, state-of-the-art working environment
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact email@example.com at Autotech Recruit on 01234 240 503 or apply using the form below.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.