Our client, a Volume Motor Trade Dealership in the Maidstone area of Kent is looking to recruit a Vehicle Technician to join their busy workshop team. The basic salary on offer is £24k - £30k depending on experience, plus £6k - £8k bonus.
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history within a main automotive dealership?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Skills & experience:
- City and Guilds or NVQ Automotive Servicing and Repair Level 3/4
- Ability to work within time frames.
- Active Smart Card.
- Experience working within the workshop is essential.
- Must hold a Full UK driving licence.
- This role will include all levels of servicing work
- Service & repair vehicles as required.
- Adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes.
- Part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail.
The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.30am to 12.30pm.
For further details on this Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy