Our client, a volume motor trade main dealer group based in Farnborough are looking to recruit "all round" Vehicle Technicians to join their busy workshop team. The roles will encompass servicing, repairs, mechanical works as well as diagnostics. The basic salary on offer will be between £30k - £38,500k depending upon experience, plus bonus. Working hours are Monday to Friday 0800-1700 and 1 in 4 Saturdays 0830-1630.
- Are you a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician (Level 3 or equivalent) looking for a new opportunity?
- Can you demonstrate a stable career history?
- Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
- Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and servicing of motor vehicles as instructed
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
You must have:
- All round ability to carry out servicing, repairs, mechanical works as well as diagnostics
- The ability to organise and prioritise
- Have a good approach to customer service
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Level 3 NVQ in Motor Vehicle Mechanics or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years' experience since qualifying
- Full UK Driving Licence
For further details on this Vehicle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.