We are supporting a main dealer based in Launceston with their search for a Level 3 (or equivalently qualified) TECHNICIAN .. .. .. ..
Key Elements of the position
- To carry out routine maintenance and servicing checks and repairs in line with the requirements of the manufacturer.
- To run fault diagnostics and rectification.
- Carry out repair / service operations to engine units, drive trains, axle assemblies, suspension components, brakes, air conditioning systems, wheel alignment, instrument panels, emissions systems, and all interior trim components etc.
- Use of computers / IT for on-line technical support, diagnostic`s, complimentary vehicle health checks, manufacturer training etc.
- Road test vehicles on completion of repair / service work, also accompanying customers for demonstration of vehicle concerns or faults.
- Essential Requirements
- Relevant formal qualification - City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- A current and UK driving licence - without excess penalty points
This is a busy and successful dealership that represents 2 well-known brands. They offer a pleasant, happy working environment with an approachable, "open-door" management policy.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based near Exeter covering the whole of the south west; specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised and independent motor dealers/repair workshops. Backed up by 60+ years joint experience in most departments we believe our professionalism, industry understanding, and reputation are unrivalled. Please visit our website to view all our current vacancies.