We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Bodyshop Manager to join a leading Bodyshop in the Tring area.
The Bodyshop Manager role comes with a competitive salary of up to £60k + Bonus with excellent benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Bodyshop Manager role:
- Manage activities of the production/workshop operations to ensure efficient work scheduling
- Maximise utilisation of human resources; parts ordering; site control; sub-contracting; valeting
- Implement/manage work processes to ensure quality/service levels meet or exceed expectations
- Hold daily production meetings to ensure work completion targets with team leaders, parts and reception staff
- Identify training and development needs and (subject to approval) implement required training and/or coaching
Skills and experience required as a Bodyshop Manager:
- Previous experience in a similar role or as a Workshop Control is required for this position
- A team player approach is essential
- A strong leader, who will lead their team to produce a result in terms of customer service, efficiency, and profit
- You will have a clear understanding of modern repair processes and techniques, also an eye for driving sales opportunities combined with strong interpersonal skills
If you want to hear more about the Bodyshop Manager role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Holt Recruitment on 0845 8338007 / 01202 552915 to discuss further.
Bodyshop Manager - UP TO £60K - BODYSHOP - TRING