One of London’s leading residential developers are currently looking for a Civil Engineer with a background in highway, drainage and infrastructure design to join their technical team in Slough.
Ideally you will have previous experience working in the Civil Engineering / Technical department at another housing developer, engineering consultancy or local authority.
Ideally you will some of the following experience:
* Road and infrastructure design for residential development schemes
* Drainage design experience using Microdrainage and AutoCAD
* Experience in dealing with S278, S38, S104, S106 agreements
* Liaising with local authorities, water authorities, contractors and consultancies
* Site coordination and project management
* A broad understanding of civil, structural and architectural aspects of development projects
This role offers the successful individual the opportunity to join a large technical team where they can learn new skills and continue to develop their career.
Look for someone to start in early 2020 this is a great opportunity to take on a new challenge at a housing developer with an excellent reputation in the market.
Apply today to be consider or for more information on this position contact Mike Power at Potensis
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.