Job Description For Vacancy No: 244028D
Consultant: Daniel Woodcock
Over the last 25 years this company has built an astonishing reputation for sourcing, restoring and maintaining the most iconic and significant road and race cars in the world.
The team of around 60 craftsmen and engineers create not only some of the most beautiful and acclaimed classic car restorations in the world, but also some of the fastest, most competitive historic racing cars. Its global network of showrooms showcase an intricate attention-to-detail and a commitment to craftsmanship, established over the years since the company was founded.
As part of their continued growth, they have a requirement for a Restoration Technicians based at their Engineering site in Essex. You will be reporting in to the Workshop Manager on a daily basis to ensure classic vehicles are serviced / maintained to the highest standards
* To repair and restore classic cars.
* To MOT vehicles and as and when required.
* To clean and maintain the working area and equipment as and when required.
To be flexible with working hours if required, duties to include: -
* Engine work;
* Gearbox and clutch work;
* Detailing of vehicles;
* Restoration work;
* Modifications and upgrades;
* Write up reports and job cards of completed and potential work;
* Supply tools.
* Must have experience in a vehicle workshop environment ideally within a Classic car / Restoration environment
* Experience working as vehicle technician
* MOT Tester certified
* Ability to strip and rebuild various Driveline components
* Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintains quality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way, consistently achieves project goals.
* Maintains a positive outlook at work, working productively in a pressurised environment.
* Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people and uses initiative, working under own direction.
* Initiates and generates activity and introduces changes into work processes.
Salary Between £25,000 - £35,000 per annum.
Please note our client is unable to provide any VISA Sponsorship / Relocation
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.