Multimatic CFT engineers and manufactures carbon composite components for top-echelon motorsports, the automotive industry and beyond.
Due to company growth, we are looking to recruit experienced CNC Machinists, Programmers and Operators to join our highly skilled team, working within our state-of-the-art machine shop.
The machine shop is essential to our business function and this is reflected in MCFT’s considerable investment in modern high-tech equipment and software. We offer a supportive team environment with opportunities for training and development.
- Programming and operating multi-axis milling machines
- Producing precision components to exacting standards and tolerances
- Working to tight deadlines and schedules
- Proactively contributing and working within the machine shop team
- Time served engineering apprenticeship or other relevant qualifications
- Sound knowledge of basic machining and engineering principles
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings
- Competence in the use of manual measuring equipment
- Capable of running CNC milling machines
- Experience of using HyperCad S and programming 5 axis machine tools.
- Familiar with DMG machines with Heidenhain control and TNC remo
- Familiar with Haas machines
- Familiar with CMS machines
- Working knowledge of precision component parts using a wide variety of materials.
- Flexibility with a team centred attitude.
What we offer in return:
- Competitive rates of pay and enhanced overtime rates
- Training and development opportunities
- 20 days annual leave, increasing to 25 days after 5 years, plus Bank Holidays
- Company Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Group Life Insurance
- Employee Referral scheme
- Flexible Summer working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking