Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 08:00 to 16:30 (can be flexible with working hours)
Place of Work: Head Office (currently Skelmersdale). There will be times you will be require you to travel to other sites owned by The Vella Group. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, home working when suitable will be supported until further notice.
Established in 1986, The Vella Group is one of the largest independent repair groups in the UK. The company remains founder owned, with a team of experienced staff and management. This mix of professional and family values helps us deliver a quality, forward thinking service, whilst not losing the personal touch.
The accident repair industry is estimated to have a market value of £5billion, having increased from £3.5b in 2012. The extended repair, accident and claim management supply chain includes some of the largest and best-known brands around today. With the increasing technology and complexity involved in repairing the modern car, the pace of change has never been more prominent in the industry and requires constant reinvestment.
Perks & Benefits:
30 days annual leave per year including bank holidays (the past two years we have given all employees and extra days holiday at Christmas).
The Vella Group Reward Scheme, ‘Above and Beyond’, will give you access to hundreds of exclusive perks from cheap cinema tickets and discounts to major retailers and restaurants.
Death in Service Insurance
Job Purpose/General Overview of Responsibilities
The successful Executive Assistant will be an excellent communicator, have exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills to work in a fast-paced environment.
- To provide direct support to the Managing Director with organisation, scheduling and communication
- Organise and schedule meetings
- Prepare the meeting agendas and take minutes during the meeting
- Follow up on any meeting actions and information/reports required for future meetings
- Manage diaries and schedules for the Managing Director
- To be able to build relationships with relevant departments within the organisation
- To book business travel arrangements when required
- Screen and direct phones calls
- Provide admin support where required
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality with all information
- Liaise with external colleagues and build relationships when required
We are keen to look for a person who is innovative, forward-thinking and gains satisfaction from making an impact to the growth of the business.
The successful applicant will have;
· Proven experience from a practical background
· Must have a Full Valid Driving License
· Strong IT skills
· Strong analytical, written, communication and presentation skills
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Attention to detail