As a fleet workshop commercial vehicle Technician for Rygor, your role will be to keep our customer’s vehicles on the road, via quality, safe and compliant maintenance.
Our fleet workshops provide dedicated service, maintenance and repair for large fleet customers. You can be part of an exceptional and talented team, making the most of all the benefits that being part of Team Rygor offers you. This includes access to online benefits platform, Perkbox, Mercedes-Benz branded uniform, Rygor’s wellness platform and reward and recognition programmes.
Being part of Team Rygor is about being experts in what we do. We are committed to investing in your career and skill set, so when you join our technical team, you will benefit from Mercedes-Benz training and H&S online e-learnings.
Why work for Rygor?
- The UK’s largest Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer group.
- Working with an award-winning team (We've just been named 'Service Provider of the Year' at the WhatVan? Awards 2022)
- Perkbox – more than a hundred practical, recreational and salary-sacrifice benefits and perks, from free spa days and mobile phone insurance to discounted gym memberships, savings on childcare, cinema tickets, groceries and travel.
- Access to Rygor’s wellness programme and EAP
- Reward and recognition programme
- Mercedes-Benz training
- Online H&S e-Learnings
- Branded uniform (front of house staff)
- Rygor’s continued investment in its sites
You must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide original copies of your licenses and qualifications.
Join an award-winning team which strives to Set Standards every day. Rygor is a rewarding place to work and we pride ourselves on our customer service and our focus on employee wellbeing. You can enjoy great benefits being part of team Rygor, including access to Perkbox, our EAPs, Rygor’s wellness programme and much more.