We are currently recruiting for a HGV Technician / HGV Fitter in the Lutterworth area.
Our client is an Automotive Commercial Dealer and they are seeking a HGV Technician to join their busy Vehicle Workshop.
For your hard work as a HGV Technician / HGV Fitter for our Client, you can expect a salary £30,000 basic up to £38,000 OTE.
The hours of work in this HGV Technician / HGV Fitter position are 37.5 hours - alternating early and late shift.
Typical Duties of a HGV Technician for our client include:
Requirements of this HGV Technician vacancy:
- Servicing, repair and Maintenance of HGVs
- Completion of Job Sheets and Documentation
- Liaising with the Service Department and Parts Department
- Completion of MOT preparation
- Previous working experience within a HGV Technician / Fitter role
- Fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- A Class 1 Licence
To apply for this HGV Technician / HGV Fitter position, please forward your CV to Matt Cross quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details