Job Role: Night Shift HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Depot Location: Worksop, Nottinghamshire
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent role
Financial Package: £40,000 - £45,000
My client, a well-established Truck & Trailer maintenance business is actively seeking to employ an HGV Technician on a permanent night shift rotation at their depot in Worksop.
Working in an established team of HGV Technicians, you will be required to undertake the following;
- Carry out thorough vehicle inspections in line with the ‘O’ licence requirements
- Carry out any repairs required that have been highlighted on the initial inspection
- General Servicing and MOT preparation
- Fault finding & diagnostics
- Updating all required paperwork / databases
The successful HGV Technician will have the following attributes;
- Holding full industry qualifications (L3 City & Guilds or NVQ).
- Detailed knowledge of Truck & Trailer service, maintenance and repair
- A commercial licence would be a distinct advantage for isn’t essential
To make an application for this exciting role, make an application via this advert or alternatively, call Gary at Autoskills on 03332225978 for further information.