Internal Car Buyer
Buying cars is fun - right? Imagine spending all day buying cars... and getting paid for it.
Not just buying any old cars though, using your analytic skills you'll learn all about how to spot a deal. You'll learn about the correct prices for cars, how to appraise them and identify their value, while gaining knowledge about every different make and model of car.
We'll give you great training and support in all these area, but you'll need some basic skills already. A good level of common sense, and the ability to navigate round an excel spreadsheet are key. Other than that, if you're passionate about cars and want to start your career as a buyer, this is your starting point.
This role is focussed on buying internally. This means buying from internal suppliers, including our parent company, Sytner.
CarShop is the UK's leading used car supermarket, and we're part of the Sytner group.
This role is vital to our Mission at Car Shop which is to 'deliver a world-class colleague and customer experience. To give a great service to our customers, it's really important we have the right cars in stock.
What are we looking for?
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Excellent negotiating and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- PC skills and a good level of numeracy
- A good understanding of Power Point and Excel are an essential requirement.
- Smartly presented to represent our business
As well as a great feeling of satisfaction for a job well done, there are some other benefits you'll receive:
- 22 days' holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Wide range of membership and high street discounts
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- A bonus scheme based on performance
- Discounted private medical scheme
- Colleague car scheme
Once you've completed your application we'll get in touch to talk about the next stages
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.