Level 3 Technician
Basildon SS15 6RW
Salary: £30,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year
We are looking for a practically minded, hard-working and committed individual who is looking to extend their skills into a rewarding career in the automotive industry.
You should have demonstrated experience as a vehicle technician/mechanic with cars and light Commercial Vehicles, with a minimum of 2 years experience.
You will be responsible for servicing, diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles.
We offer an excellent working environment with in-house and Manufacturer supplied training and an exceptionally rewarding financial package.
* NVQ/City & Guilds certifications required (Equivalent certifications can be accepted to a level 3 standard). Please bring certificates to your interview.
* Hold a valid UK manual driving license with no more than 3 points
* Ability to provide a friendly customer service and maintain a professional appearance at all times.
* Flexible and willing to learn and adapt to new responsibilities.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to use the diagnostic equipment
* MOT tester ideal - but not essential.
For the successful selected candidate, the financial package comprises:
* OTE of a conservative £30-£50k depending on efficiency
* 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
* An excellent package of in-house and off-site training
* Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
* Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
* Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
* Participation with in-house and manufacturer based training.
* Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
* Monday to Friday 8.00am - 18.00pm
* Alternate Saturdays 8.00am - 13.00pm.
You must hold a UK manual driving licence with no more than 3 points to apply.
** Please note, if your application is successful you will need to provide a full DBS check**
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Reference ID: Technician (Basildon)
Posted 2 days ago
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.