My client is a main car dealership who, due to continued growth, are now seeking to recruit an experienced Local Business Develop Manager for their busy and thriving dealership group.
Main Purpose of Position:
- Responsibility for developing business with maximising sales and profit opportunities for the dealerships with new corporate and business prospects.
- To ensure the Corporate Department provides high quality customer service to existing customers.
- Contribute to the overall department profitability to meet agreed department objectives.
- To ensure the Corporate Department complies with and maintains Company policy, standards and procedures relating to quality and customer care within the dealership and brand.
- You will have previous experience working in a Business Development role
- Our client is looking for strong, professional individuals who can demonstrate a successful career path and achievements within the positions they've held.
- You will be friendly and possess excellent communication skills
- You will be proactive and have a can do attitude
- You will need to follow a structured sales process, whilst being able to build a strong rapport with each customer.
- You will be determined to succeed and prepared to drive your performance on a daily basis.
- You must have a valid UK driving licence
OTE circa £40,000
Howard at Jago Consultants