Master Technician £45,000 OTE
We are a forward-thinking and rapidly growing family business, and one of the UK’s largest and most successful used car supermarkets. Established in 2002, we now have four Stores located in Castle Donington, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Cannock, and Leeds.
Our aim is to always exceed our customers’ expectations in every area of our business. The preparation of our cars is our number one priority, and our standards are very high. We pride ourselves on employing the very best people, and in return we offer a fantastic and friendly working environment in our state-of the-art workshops and preparation centres.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Master Technician to join our family here at Available Car, working on a wide range of vehicles, using all the latest diagnostic equipment and tools. Leading to a purpose-built state of the art Centre of Excellence workshop.
As a successful Master Technician at Available Car you will:
· Have the proven ability to diagnose and rectify a variety of vehicle faults or recommend a repair path
· Have the ability to work accurately and independently in problem solving and diagnostics
· Apply common sense when making decisions
· Have good communication and interpersonal skills
· Make a strong and positive impact in a group
· Have a strong sense of team spirit
· Be able to use own initiative
· Apply professional knowledge and experience on a day-to-day basis
· Provide technical and professional support to other Technicians
· Work to health and safety guidelines at all times
· Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
You will require
· Diagnostic/Master Technician recognised qualification
· Previous experience as a Diagnostic/Master Technician
· A full UK Driving license
· EV and Hybrid qualification desirable
- Working with Available Car specific procedure & process: You will be inspecting, diagnosing, repairing and maintaining all makes & models of vehicles (level dependent).
- Ensure top quality: Fix it right first time, we trust you to inspect & repair our vehicles diligently before customer handover.
- Develop: Setting you up to succeed, with our dedicated in-house training team offering a blended learning strategy to help develop your technical skills.
- Make an impact: We value the expertise of our colleagues and each individual plays an integral part in the workshop and wider team. You are empowered to suggest and implement changes to help improve our processes, and to truly make a difference.
In return we offer…
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success.
- The chance to work for a family business where you are an individual not a number.
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow your skills and career.
- A competitive compensation and benefits package.
- A safe, clean and fun work environment.
If this is you, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'InAutomotive'.