Parts Advisor - I am working with a Main Car Dealership in the Exeter area who are seeking to recruit a Parts Advisor with previous experience as a Parts Advisor in the Motor Trade / Garage environment.
Job Role - Automotive Parts Advisor / Parts Person
Salary £23,500 basic for hours Mon-Fri 8-6.
Overtime on top, 8-1 alternate Saturdays at time and a half (£1958 per annum).
Plus quarterly bonus
Parts Advisor Role:
- Working within a busy parts department, you will be focused on delivering unrivalled levels of customer service, and a modern and efficient parts service.
- The main priority will be to maintain a high level of service to the Workshop, and to deal with a busy Trade parts operation (including export sales).
- You will need to be a strong all-rounder and understand all aspects of a parts dept. From goods-in processes, parts identification, order processes, perpetual stock checking, stock rotation, parts returns and liaising with Service over parts related matters, parts verification experience would be beneficial.
- You will be expected to deal with customers in a professional and personal focus, as expected by the brand
- Previous experience as a Parts Advisor ideally with a main dealer
- Excellent customer handling skills are essential to this position
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and working as part of a team
I look forward to hearing from you with regards to the Parts Advisor role in Exeter, which is paying a competitive basic salary plus bonus.
Contact: Andy at Jago Consultants.
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details