Are you able to run a proactive parts department with a focus on the customer and what matters to them, while promoting Solus & Aviva values, principles and goals at one of our award-winning sites?
To lead and have accountability for the smooth running of the parts department. To develop relationships with external suppliers and internal business areas. Identification and ordering parts, dry goods and sundries as required and secure and label all parts to be returned.
Identify trends within our parts supply chain which result in failure or rework at site. Communicate with our business leaders about possible delays and lead times. To work using your own initiative and prioritise duties as agreed with the site leaders to drive high levels of customer satisfaction at all times
Desirable qualifications and experience;
- Parts ordering/receipting processing and capability
- A strong customer focussed background
- Organisational and prioritising skills
- Knowledge of insurance principles (desirable)
- Computer literacy
- Ability to work on own innovative
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 600 expert people across 22 UK locations and have repaired over 500,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Our benefits and rewards packages are industry leading
- Supports the living wage with a focus on wellbeing of our people
- Extensive discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Well known for quality, holding several main manufacturer approvals
- Winning no less than five industry awards in 2019 alone.
- State of the art technology which challenges traditional methods
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days