We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative to join a highly successful dealership group in the Cardiff area.
The Warehouse Operative role comes with a competitive salary of £21,000 with a fantastic range of benefits.
- Hours: Monday-Friday 7am-3pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays 1/2 day
The Warehouse Operatives undertake a broad range of duties revolving around the handling and picking of motor parts, from bulky exhausts and heavy brake discs and batteries to packs of washers and clips. From receiving goods in, storage of stock, organising credits and compiling stock returns, you will be responsible for ensuring their parts are in the right place and are picked "right part, first time, every time" for their drivers to deliver. Days of night shifts available.
As part of the Warehouse Operative role you will:
- Be required to work in various departments from: Goods in, picking, packing, despatch & delivery
- Use modern warehouse technology (training provided)
- Work both independently & as a team
The successful candidate for this Warehouse Operative role will have:
- Basic Mathematics & English abilities
- Good level of fitness to be able to carry out physical labour
- Experience using handheld scanners (preferred but not essential)
If you want to hear more about the Warehouse Operative role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Rachael Mortimer on +44 7885 881841 or email@example.com to discuss further.
Warehouse Operative - £21,000, Cardiff