How you’ll play your part.
As a Reporting Analyst,the main purpose of the role is to support the Risk Division with the ongoingproduction of key management information, operational reporting and adhocanalysis.
This is an exciting opportunityto help us shape and enhance our journey into the increased use of Power BI andPower Query based reports. Providing ouroperational team managers with tools to monitor team performance and seniormanagement with visual dashboards.
You will have responsibility for developing andmanaging a framework for the production and sharing of these reports, includingthe design and creation of new dashboards and improvements to reportautomation. You will be working closelywith the operational areas in Risk, key stakeholders within the business andexternal partners to identify new reporting requirements and define new KPIs,metrics and measurements. You will be able to manage priorities for multipleprojects against key deliverables and stakeholder expectation.
* Providesupport to the business with data extraction and analysis required for process change,supplier reviews and audits
* Workclosely with our community of reporting experts from other divisions, helpingto develop best practice and share ideas
* Createand own tools used to monitor the effectiveness of business process change or teamscontinued adherence to policy and procedure
* Beresponsible for the quality of data used for report maintenance and in supportof systems and process within Risk, including those provided by externalsuppliers and third parties.
* Enhanceand maintain the processes associated with supplier performance and budgetmonitoring, reporting costs and SLAs for each supplier against agreed budgetand contractual obligations.
* Facilitatethe approval of departmental invoices and purchase orders.
To be successful in this role you will have strong analyticaland problem solving abilities with experience of manipulating and interpretinglarge volumes of data. You will be an experienced user of Microsoft Excel,Power BI and Power Query (or equivalent) as well as proficiency in Access andSQL. Along with experience of producing thorough analysis and provision ofbusiness insight, you will have practical knowledge of report delivery atvarious levels, including for operational management and summarised dashboards.A key element of this role is to have strong decision making ability as well asbeing highly proactive. You will be able to manage your own work with anability to prioritise multiple tasks. You will have excellent communicationskills with the ability to interact professionally and build relationships witha diverse range of stakeholders.
What we'll give you
* Anexcellent salary and discretionary bonus structure
* Accessto our Employee Car Schemes
* Accessto our pension scheme
* Flexiblebenefit pot which can be used on a range of benefits i.e. gym membership, cycleto work scheme, life insurance etc.
* Marketleading professional and personal development opportunities
Mercedes-Benz Financial Services allow our customers to drive the car of their dreams,keep our commercial Truck and Van businesses moving and support our Retailers.From providing financial solutions for electric vehicles, to ride hailing andcar sharing, we are leading the way with investment and innovation that meetsthe changing needs of vehicle use and ownership.
Once you click apply,we’ll take you through to the Daimler (our parent company) careers portal.Here, you’ll need to complete a short 10-minute application form, attach yourcurrent CV and submit your salary expectations. Simple.
Due to UK legislation,we’re obliged to tell you that we can only accept applications from individualswith the right to work in the UK. Sorry.
Managing your data
Wecare about your personal data. The General Data Protection Regulation providesyou with more control and by submitting an application to us, we consider thisto be an agreement to process your personal data in support of our recruitmentand selection process. Your application data is held within our secureapplicant tracking system called Taleo - you’ll be given access to a candidatezone in this system where you can monitor and manage your application and seestatus updates. We will communicate with you, by email or phone, throughout therecruitment process so that we can keep you updated and inform you of yourprogress through the recruitment process. You can also seek ‘job alerts’ onceyou are registered in Taleo and it’s possible your details may be returned insearches we conduct for new positions and we may contact you by email to letyou know about them. Contact us at Mercedesfirstname.lastname@example.org forfurther information.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.