We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join a well-established dealership in Hemel Hempstead, working with a fantastic company.
The Sales Executive role comes with a basic salary of £15,000 + £50,000 OTE with excellent opportunities for progression.
- Hours: 8:30am-6pm Monday-Saturday
Key Sales Executive Roles and Responsibilities:
- Return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
- Maximize sales opportunities whilst ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
- Achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients
- Making appointments to discuss prospects and client's needs
Minimum Sales Executive Requirements:
- Experience in sales within the Motor Trade is required for this role
- Experience of the Kerridge/ADP DMS system would be highly advantageous
- Must have a Driving License
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Highly presentable, ambitious and target-driven, you will have a strong passion for car sales in order to meet and exceed agreed targets for the sale of vehicles and related products.
If you want to hear more about the Sales Executive role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Carla Arnold on +44 7568 557451 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Sales Executive - £15,000+ £50,000 OTE - main dealership - Hemel Hempstead