About the role
We are currently looking for Sales Executives to join the team at West London Volkswagen
Experience within the motor trade would be advantageous but not essential as training would be provided throughout your development. However, applicants must have experience within a direct sales environment (e.g. window or phone sales).
This position will require you to maximize every opportunity to sell our exciting New and Used Vehicles to our customers. The role of Sales Executive demands an understanding of an effective sales process, the ability to adapt to the individual needs of our customers and a clear focus on volume and margin objectives. You will be required to maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and related processes. Please note, a full driving licence is ESSENTIAL and you must be willing to work weekends.
West London Volkswagen is part of our established motor group with an extensive market territory in London and the South East. Our Visions and Values demand that we are “Committed to Excellence”, and to achieve this, we recognise the importance of ensuring we provide the highest level of training and development. Recruiting, motivating, and retaining talented people is vital to our continuing success.
What we’re looking for
* Do you have a flair for selling?
* Are you highly motivated and target driven?
* Are you an energized & passionate individual looking for an opportunity to grow with a business?
* Do you have a proven track record within a sales environment? (Motor retail experience is not essential).
* Can you help us to deliver an excellent customer experience?
* Do you hold a full driving license with 1 years’ driving experience?
If so, we can offer you a competitive salary, car and fuel card as well as an opportunity to develop your career with a growing business. We have a desire to see our people develop and grow via our training academy, to realize their full potential, and ultimately be empowered and trained to better themselves and their workplace.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.