Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician - Weston Super Mare
Salary: Good Basic Salary + Monthly and Annual Bonus Scheme
Our client is a well-established multi-site group with 14 dealerships.
The role is for an experienced technician to carry out all servicing and repairs to the highest standard with efficient use of time and plan work and order parts ensuing the vehicle is ready when promised.
The successful candidates will carry out warranty and/or MOT work in line with Manufacture’s and Statutory regulations including completion of all paperwork in an accurate manner.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a qualified technician.
* Proof of relevant formal qualification Level 3 (IMI/City & Guilds or equivalent)
* MOT tester qualified (in date MOT qualification advantageous)
* Ability to problem solve light engineering issues
* Ability to explain technical information to colleagues and customers
* Passionate about the industry and committed to the development of your technical knowledge and skills
* Customer focussed
* Team Player
* Honest with high levels of integrity
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.