CML Telford, Shropshire - Telford, Shropshire, SHR TF7 4QP GB (Primary)
Job Title: Shuttle Driver
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Shifts: 4 on 4 off Days or Nights
We are looking for candidates who want to work within a fast paced, challenging and ever growing business.
You will be rewarded with a competitive rate of pay, a length of service award, corporate gym rate, pension scheme, free life assurance, career progression and much more.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
* Observing and adhering to company rules, site procedures and all aspects of Health & Safety and Hygiene at all times
* Effectively managing own working time in line with the Road Transport Directive
* Liaising with fellow collages and Managers
* Conducting daily checks, immediately reporting any defects and / or damage and completing associated documentation
* Carrying out daily Shuttles to and from client premises back to Telford, Shropshire including relevant maintenance and safety checks before and after every journey
* Shunting trailers on and off bays at customer premises, adhering to all the sites rules and procedures
* Liaising with the Transport office and third party operational staff to ensure smooth and efficient loading / unloading of trailers both at customer and own premises
Must have Class 1 licence
* Attention to detail / accurate
* Ability to work without direct supervision
* Adaptable and methodical approach to work / training
* Excellent communication skills in order to receive and deliver accurate information
* Effectively prioritise workload in order to meet set deadlines and targets
* Have knowledge of Road Transport Directive and current drivers’ hours
* Attending company training when required
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in and use to working in a fast paced organisation then click apply now and #joinourwinningteam!
4 on 4 off
Days & Nights
Start / Finish Times
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.