USED CAR SALES CONTROLLER IN GATWICK
Wage: Dep on Exp
Job Ref: DB(phone number removed)
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to our Sales customers. Previous experience gained from a similar role would be an advantage.
* Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
* Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly.
* Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls.
* Continuous focus on finance renewal leads, submitting weekly report to brand finance representative and site General Manager.
* Supporting the General Manager to deliver and drive new and used car sales volumes
* Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
* Qualifying customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
* Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager.
* Must have an extensive track record in car sales and full driving licence.
* Management skills, well organised, good admin skills, ambitious, flexible, professional.
* To manage the used vehicle stock and ensure a desirable mixture of the Nissan range of vehicles are stocked and the Group Used Car Buyers are made aware of stock requirements
* To follow the firm’s policy of ensuring all used vehicle stock is liquidated at 90 days
* To be responsible for trading all used vehicles which are traded in
* To demonstrate due diligence when purchasing used vehicles to maximise the profit margins
* To ensure all used vehicle reconditioning is kept within the appraisal estimate and all display vehicles are kept to an acceptable standard
* To ensure all stock is marketed at a competitive retail price whilst maximising the firms profit margins
* Must have previous Sales Controller/Senior Sales Executive/Transaction Manager/Business Manager experience
* Works well under pressure
* Proven track record of meeting objectives within a franchised dealership
* Good computer skills
* Organised; can manage conflicting demands
* Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch and send your current and accurate CV to find out more! Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your correct contact details are on your CV
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.