Our client, a vehicle dealership in the Harlow area is currently recruiting for an experienced Automotive Business Manager to join their successful Sales team in this new role for them.
You will identify and qualify all clients, presenting appropriate funding and insurance options for customers whilst meeting agreed profitability targets.
- Do you have previous Business Manager experience within a main dealer?
- Have you got the ability to meet deadlines without compromising the quality of work?
- Are you reliable, honest and respectful, with a strong sense of integrity?
- Can you work well under pressure and manage conflicting demands?
Then please read on.....
You will be an experienced Business Manager/Transaction Manager currently working as such preferably within the main dealer network. You will have successfully completed a recognised industry Business Manager training courses and have previous car sales experience as well as being an F & I specialist.
With the ability to work well under pressure you will be reliable and organised; managing conflicting demands and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of work and customer satisfaction.
In addition you will:
- Understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale
- Build rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly
- Take customers at point of sale and do sign ups, take deposits and try and upsell any finance or insurance products.
- Do handover paperwork and try again upselling at handover
- Qualify customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
- Monitor finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls
- Assist the management team in planning, forecasting trends, and revising plans for the dealership on an ongoing basis
- Coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
Working hours are normal Sales hours, plus 1 in 2 Sundays.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
For further details on this Business Manager role and other jobs in the motor trade please contact Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.