At Eastern Western Motor Group, we believe it’s all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and family. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a family run company who value their employees and in return provide state of the art working facilities, competitive salary packages, benefits and industry leading training.
What does the job entail?
- To prepare and valet all customer, new and used vehicles processed by the workshop and for display.
- To maintain courtesy cars in a clean condition.
- To check on a weekly basis oil, water and tyres of all courtesy cars.
- To ensure courtesy cars are serviced at appropriate intervals.
- To assist services reception in the morning with regard to receiving vehicles and completing documentation.
- To collect and deliver vehicles.
- To complete inspection of vehicles on collection from customer premises. Signing the repair order as confirmation of inspection.
- To prepare and valet sold cars prior to delivery to customers.
- To maintain displays by regular dusting, washing and polishing.
- To complete inspections of all vehicles delivered to site including associated delivery paperwork.
- To maintain workstation in a clean, tidy and safe condition.
- Holiday cover for the morning driver when required
- Assistance with any other task as directed.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Committed to providing high quality work
- Ability to work to deadlines
- PC literate
In addition, we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Enjoy your birthday off on us every year!
- Staff Discount - We offer excellent discounts on new and used car purchases, parts and servicing across all our brands.
- Cashpoint - Cashpoint is our retail discount partner. You can save hundreds of pounds on everything from holidays to your weekly shopping!
- Generous Holiday Allowance - Your free time matters to us! We offer all our employees 30 days annual leave each year (pro rata) which increases with length of service!
- Your Family Matters - As a family run Company, your family matters to us. We offer our employees a pension plan, death in service scheme and access to our staff saving club. We also offer free corporate passes for Five Sister Zoo, Almond Valley and many more local attractions!
- Giving Back - We are proud to support charities and organisations that work to improve the communities that matter to us. In the past we have raised thousands of pounds for local charities by organising events from white water rafting to charity raffles.