Vehicle Damage Assessor
Igloo has a fantastic opportunity for a vehicle damage assessor to work in the Christchurch region. The successful candidate will be working on the behalf of our client who is a privately owned automotive repair company with various UK locations.
In this position, your duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- To carry out post-accident damage assessments on used vehicles
- To liaise with 3rd party insurance companies
- To liaise with the Bodyshop Manager to arrange and prioritise the necessary repair methods required
- To upload data and information from vehicles inspections onto the computer systems,
- Ensure recovery costs for all work performed
The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of the Audatex estimating system and will be able to demonstrate technical understanding of bodywork and paint repair techniques.
You will need to have practical experience of working on the shop floor in an automotive bodyshop within a similar role.