Salary: £33,433.18 per annum
Hours: A rolling 4 on 4 off 12-hour shift pattern (6am – 6pm)
Location: Chipping Warden, Northamptonshire
We have multiple opportunities for experienced vehicle preppers to join the team at BCA Chipping Warden. BCA are the biggest name in Europe’s vehicle remarketing industry and we have an exciting growth plan for 2022 locally and nationally which we would love you to be a part of!
This full-time permanent role will see you starting bright and early at 6am working alongside a friendly, family-like team. You’ll be prepping and completing repair work. You will break for an hours lunch, having access to an on-site canteen and newly refurbished facilities. Then it’s back to work in our fast-paced body shop until 6pm when you will finish.
What’s in it for you?
- 4 on 4 off shift pattern
- Overtime available
- On site canteen
- A friendly team
- Free parking
- All workwear and PPE provided
About the role
- You will be carrying out repairs to restore the vehicle to retail sale standard
- Prepping the vehicle for painting
- Warranty repairs
- Assisting with general workshop duties
- Maintaining clean and safe working environment
To apply, please We would like you to have:
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a vehicle prepper role
- A full UK driving licence
- A great attitude and motivated to work as part of a team
You can also call us on 01952 212580.