Matford Way, Exeter
40 to 45 hours per week
£9.75 per hour
· Carry out service wash and hoover to the agreed standard and timescale.
· Follow the agreed methods and procedures when carrying out duties.
· Make sure all waste is disposed of appropriately.
· Check equipment regularly and report any defects or abnormalities.
· Never use equipment when training has not been provided.
· Understand and attain productivity and efficiency targets.
· Report any significant damage to vehicle.
Cleaning in a Safe and Efficient Manner
· Keep solvents and cleaning fluids closed when not in use.
· When working inside the vehicle with solvents keep the vehicle well ventilated.
· Keep all cleaning areas clean and hazard free.
· Wear protective clothing including eye wear and gloves when required.
· Be polite and helpful to all customers at all times establishing and maintaining good customer relations.
· Work together with other members of the Vospers team to ensure the best possible service to customers.
· Report any customer complaint to your Line Manager.
To be successful in your role, you should be able to:
· Work with your Line Manager following all processes and procedures that are put in place.
· Attend staff meetings on a monthly basis and with a positive approach.
· Help to promote and provide a positive working environment for all, encapsulating the Vospers Core Values and Mission Statement.
. Attend on the job and training courses when required.
· Ensure security is maintained within the department and Company premises.
·Interact with other team members in and outside of your department to promote the Vospers culture.
·Maintain a professional standard of dress to portray a professional image of the company.
·Maintain safe working practice and abide by all working rules set out on site.
·Undertake any other duties that are reasonably required by your Line Manager to meet the needs of the business.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.