Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester Vacancy
Bury St Edmunds
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 basic + bonus
Hours: Monday - Friday 40/45 Hours per week between 8-6, 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
We are recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Technician for our clients site in the Bury St Edmunds area. Open to the level of Vehicle Technician from Service Technician, Diagnostic Vehicle Technician or Master Vehicle Technician. Ideally you will have Car dealership experience and want to take on further product training.
Group & site: Top of the range workshop and working with a very reputable company that offer lots of training & company benefits.
Vehicle Technician Role:
The role will change depending on your skillset, ideally you will be able to take on the role of a Service / Vehicle Technician with the drive to take on further manufacturer courses to move to Diagnostic level then possibly Master Technician level.
- Vehicle servicing & general maintenance
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Brakes, suspension, clutches - again we can mould the role and your training around your current skillset
- Potentially major engine work to diagnostic depending on your skillset
- Completing work to dealership standards while adhering to manufacturer procedures
Vehicle Technician Requirements
- Ideally you will have Car dealership experience and be qualified to NVQ level 3 in Vehicle maintenance & repair. However we will consider level 3 from an independent level or someone part qualified with the right attitude.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
Octane Recruitment - www.octanerecruitment.co.uk
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.