Toyota has created a third range topping trim for its iQ which is priced from £11,495.
The new iQ3 (iQ cubed) trim features a 98bhp 1.33 Dual VVT-i engine with stop & start system.
- New iQ3 (iQ cubed) powered by 98bhp 1.33 Dual VVT-i engine with Toyota Optimal Drive
- Toyota Stop & Start system increases fuel efficiency and reduces CO2 emissions
- 58.9mpg and 113g/km (six-speed manual)
- Also available with Multidrive CVT transmission – 55.4mpg and 120g/km
- 16-inch dual five-spoke alloy wheels and chrome door mirror housings
- On sale now, price £11,495 (manual) and £12,495 (Multidrive)
- Four accessory packs available – iStyle, iUrban, iSports and iConnect
- Optional leather seat trim (£690) and satellite navigation £930
The new trim carries forward the specification of iQ2 but with some additional features: the door mirrors have chrome-finished housings and the car rides on larger, 16-inch dual five-spoke alloy wheels. The choice of six paint finishes includes decuma grey metallic, which is also exclusive to iQ3.
iQ accessory packs and options
- iStyle (£295) adds chrome surrounds to the front fog lights, chrome side sills, a chrome strip on the tailgate and aluminium scuff plates.
- iUrban (£345) provides rear parking sensors, a reversible rubber/velour boot liner (for use when the rear seats are folded flat) and carpet mats.
- iSports (£495) roof spoiler, deep rear skirt and inverted delta-shape chrome exhaust tailpipe finisher.
- iConnect (£375) Bluetooth, plus the neat detachable Glovebag to store documents and small personal items.