Citroen has revealed the first details of its new model in the DS range, the DS4.
The DS4 will be launched with a choice of five Euro V compliant engines. The two HDi diesels - an HDi 110 (also available as an e-HDi version) and an HDi 160 - are both fitted with Citroën’s diesel particulate filter system.
The three petrol engines - VTi 120, THP 155 and the new THP 200 - were co-developed with BMW. The new model can be specified with Citroen’s micro-hybrid e-HDi technology, which is available from launch on versions powered by the HDi 110 engine. All engines are available with manual or EGS six-speed gearboxes.
The DS4 will also be available with Citroen’s FreeDrive service package which was first launched on the DS3.
FreeDrive contracts can be tailored to cover:
- scheduled and annual servicing
- periodic maintenance
- replacement of wear and tear items
- Citroën Assistance (Roadside/At Home/Recovery/Onward Travel/European Cover)
- replacement vehicle during regular servicing, MoT Testing
- valet cleaning during servicing.
- FreeDrive also offers optional tyre replacement cover, a ‘pick-up’ service from the customer’s home or workplace, or a ‘pick-up & delivery’ service.
The DS4 will be revealed at the 2010 Paris Motor Show on September 30 and is expected to go on sale later in 2011.