Highlights of this month's AMe:
- June new car registrations analysis
- Premium manufacturers experiencing double-digit growth
- Is Skoda the new Volvo?
- Ovenden takes over from Sharp at Ford
- Consortium ends interest in Lookers’ takeover
- Meridian Motor Group adds Hyundai
- Willcox heads to Europe with Nissan
- Wardle steps down from Helphire
- Ford’s Odell criticises EU transport proposals
- Talking heads from AM’s Franchised Dealer Conference
- Rise of the used compact 4x4
Plus the automotive news and new model digest, road tests and recruitment opportunities.
Please feel free to pass on AMe to your colleagues.