DS will launch a new customer experience programme to follow on from its roll out of 40 Stores and Salons in the UK before the end of this year.
The Only You programme is aimed at creating personalised relationships with each customer and will be underpinned with product genius like DS Expert Advisors. DS is currently recruiting and training advisors ahead of the roll out of Only You.
DS opened its first Urban Store at Westfield, Shepherds Bush in 2016 and the first DS Store opened in Manchester at the start of July.
There are plans for a total of 70 DS Stores and Salons for the UK market in total, reducing from the total of 180 that were part of Citroen dealerships. Citroen and Peugeot franchisees were both allowed to bid for a DS franchise for the new network set-up.
The new network is part of parent company PSA Peugeot Citroen’s plans to differentiate DS from Citroen.
DS will be hoping its new 7 Crossback SUV will bring in customers to the new centres and is planning a tour of the UK ahead to boost awareness of the new car before its launch next year. Customers will also be able to find out more about new special edition versions of the DS 3, DS 4 Crossback and DS 3 Connected Chic.
The planned DS 7 Crossback tour locations include:
- DS Automobiles Sponsored ‘Dinner-in-the-Sky’ London, Chelsea - 19th to 30th July
- BBC Countryfile Live event, Blenhiem Palace – 3rd to 6th August
- DS Salon Ipswich, John Grose – 10th to 12th August
- Intu Metrocentre, Gateshead – 16th to 19th August
- DS Automobiles Sponsored ‘Dinner-in-the-Sky’ - Newcastle - 24th to 29th August
- DS Store, Chatsworth – 31st August to 3rd September
- DS Automobiles Sponsored ‘Dinner-in-the-Sky’, Bristol - 7th to 8th September
- DS Automobiles Sponsored ‘Dinner-in-the-Sky’, Southampton - 21st to 24th September
The Stores are luxury boutique style centres with space for six vehicles, a customer car park, waiting room, accessory area and aftersales reception.
Customers at DS Stores can use virtual reality headsets to configure their choice of models across the DS range. Cars are presented in life-size scale and can be customised in a location like Place de la Concorde in Paris.
The Salons are smaller brand experience centres with space to display three DS models. The Urban Stores are a boutique concept with a focus on digital technology in high-footfall locations.
DS is also moving into e-commerce with online reservations for the DS 7 Crossback La Premiere, a launch model.
Other planned initiatives include DS Assistance, Club DS Privilege, DS at your Service, MyDS, and others, like DS Rent.